Friday, March 20, 2015

Event Recap: INTERMIX Shopping Event



Bringing Pucker to an Event Near You! 

Yet again, a very fun event where Pucker offered their signature makeup looks at the Intermix store in Soho. Women were offered an Intermix shopping discount and a Pucker free lash application card for their visit to our studio.  

Follow us on all social media @WeArePucker for more special upcoming events.


Hiyam, Founder & CEO, applying one of Pucker's signature looks. 

Julio, Co-founder & Creative Art Director, prepping a customer for a signature Pucker! 


2 comments:

  1. Hey I don't have words to describe this post. I simply want to say that absolutely informative post. It inspires me a lot. Keep posting.
    buy spice online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon. diablo incense

    ReplyDelete